Web Services Director
We’re looking for a few top notch candidates to join our expanding team of code-fu masters. You will be working with a very small but skilled set of mobile and web developers and this will be an integral part of a fun and dynamic work environment. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and enhance our server side code. This means you will be working with a variety of web related technologies and utilizing your skill set up and down the software stack.
You will also be exposed to our mobile development efforts and ideally integrate and participate in those as well, thus enhancing and rounding out your skill set.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate will have the following required skills:
- 2+ years of work experience in full-stack web development
- Experience with Node.js and other web development frameworks
- Experience with some of the following: MongoDB, Redis, Memcache
- Experience managing full stacks deployed to cloud services like AWS.
- Comfortable working with modern SCM tools such as Git or Mercurial.
Ideally, but not necessarily, you also have the following:
- Mobile development experience on Android or iOS
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, XP, TDD, etc.)
Must be able to commute to our El Segundo office. No remote work or contracts. We will consider relocating the right candidate.